Tuesday 3 March 2009

Hearing Voices...

Don't be alarmed.
I was; my alarm woke me up at 9:00am this morning to make sure I was up for an expected call. Sure enough, 9:30 rolls around and my phone... er, sorry, my computer rings. I had a call come in from NY and I got to hear a few friends gathered together, not to call me, but they agreed to do so while so gathered, and thus I heard the choral voices of a few friends which made my morning. After that I made a call to another friend in DC who happened to be online at the time. Once we got some technical issues sorted out we had a good talk. I couldn't get reception this clear in NYC with Verizon. So, long story condensed: I caught up with a few people and I became convinced that I should stop ignoring Skype and take advantage of some of these tools I've been avoiding for too long.

If you would like it: www.skype.com

For those I talked to, it was good to hear you. Thanks for the call.

Cheers,

- Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment